Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tori's birthday banner


Good Saturday morning!
A few weeks ago when I started this blog my 1st post was of a card I designed and created for a little girl celebrating her 7th birthday. Since then I have worked to prep for some shows and completed another portion of her decorations;
"T-O-R-I" banner. The ribbon is woven in and out thru the shapes and then camouflaged with an accenting ribbon tied, this also adds stability! :)
Still to come ~ coordinating cupcake pics and goodie bag tags.

supply list;
~star shaped chipboard pieces
~misc. cardstock and decorative papers
~border punch & scalloped scissors
~stencils & ribbon
~misc. stamping

I would like to credit Lain Ehmann @ layoutaday.com for her inspiration. Believe it or not I had never used a border punch before.!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, border punches are DA BOMB! What a cute banner!

    Ang, we're bringing our new puppy to North Park Thursday morning at 9:00 to meet the friends! I hope y'all can come meet her. She's precious!

    ReplyDelete